- Patented cradle features a very strong rare earth magnet for quick, one-handed harmonica swap outs.
- Locking hinge holds your harmonica where you set it, and will never come loose and let you down mid song.
- Quick drop hinge lowers the harmonica with a simple fingertip push; no more wing nut slip.
- Memory lock hinge remembers your micro-adjusted position every time; no more fiddling for the perfect position.
- Harp cradle features angle adjustment for personalized comfort and positioning of the harmonica.
- Handmade in our shop with stainless steel, rare earth magnet, leather, and a hand wrapped handle bar tape for neck comfort.
- Includes Farmer Canvas Pouch.
Farmer Archtop HarpHolder
The Farmer ArchTop Harp Holder is designed to stand up to aggressive harp playing without sacrificing style and ease of use. With an adjustable harp angle, a solid frame, and memory-locking hinges, the ArchTop helps you play your heart out for decades to come – and look good doing it. Start with an ArchTop and consider adding on the options below to get the most out of your harp holder.
We’ve been working on updating the design and sold out of ArchTops sooner than we thought! We expect to have the height adjustable ArchTop to be available sometime in September or October. Apologies for the delay.
Notify me when this product is back in stock
The ArchTop magnetic mount secures nearly all metal harmonicas made by Seydel, Lee Oskar, Hohner, Suzuki, etc. If you have any doubt, do a quick check at home to see if your favorite harmonica is attracted to a magnet you have at home.
There are some harmonicas made with non-ferrous metals that do not work with our magnetic harp cradle. While we haven’t tested every one out there, we know of a few that do not work:
– Suzuki Pure,
– Suzuki Pro Master,
– Suzuki SCX 48s,
– Brendan Power’s Lucky 13s, and
– Plastic harmonicas.
*Pete has a spring-loaded mount designed as a solution to non-ferrous harmonicas. Please let us know if you are interested in learning more!